your movements from head to toe to find the root cause of your limitation.
your function so you can keep doing what you love.
a long term plan which will support your active lifestyle for years to come.
limitations in your mobility, strength and balance which may restrict your performance or place you at risk for injury.
your form and sport specific movements like lifting, jumping and running with Gait & Video Analysis.
a personalized training program so you can increase your speed, strength and resilience while reducing your risk for injury.
If you have learned to just deal with pain and are considering giving up the thing you love because of nagging injuries then start with an evaluation. We follow a 3 step process:
1. Examine your movements from head to toe to identify the root causes of your pain and help you understand what is holding you back.
2. Restore the areas that are causing you dysfunction with various manual therapies such as Myofascial Release, Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) and Joint Mobilizations to improve your mobility and function.
3. Execute a plan to implement movement strategies which will support an active lifestyle for years to come.
Running is a skill. However most runners do not understand all the demands of running. To keep you running on the right path we will:
1. Identify how your movement patterns may be limiting your performance.
2. Examine your running form and make adjustments as needed.
3. Implement a personalized training program to improve mobility, strength and balance